Eating gluten free is challenging at the best of times, but during the busiest time of the year it can get pretty tricky navigating your way through the Christmas spread. Here’s a quick little trick to have up your sleeve for all those Christmas get togethers.
These lemon bites are not only easy to make, they taste great too!
- Rind and Juice of a Large Lemon
- 1 cup of Desiccated Coconut
- 10 Dates
- 1 cup of LSA
- 2 table spoon of Honey
- 1 table spoon of Coconut Oil
- Extra Coconut for rolling
- Place lemon rind and coconut in a blender – blend until fine.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
- Roll into small, bite sized balls and roll in coconut.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.